Follow the steps below to gain access to your Team IPEF Training with Coach Nicki Monson!
NEW for 2022! Complimentary Training Plans for Team IPEF Participants and coaching guidance from local runner and certified running coach, Nicki Monson. Whether you’re a first-timer with a goal to finish or an experienced runner wanting to improve your speed, everyone can benefit from a training plan that will get you to that starting line healthy, well trained and ready to tackle the distance. Take the guesswork out of it, and follow a plan suited for your level and distance. Let’s do this together! Included:
- Beginner and Intermediate level training plans for 5k and Half Marathon distances
- Training plans include detailed instructions including distance, goal pacing, duration. Beginner plans are flexible to accommodate walkers and walk/run.
- Training plans delivered via VDOT Coaching App which will customize to YOUR PACES and integrate with Garmin/Coros GPS watches. No GPS watch? No problem! Access the plan easily via the app on your phone.
- Group coaching, training tips and Q&A provided via Team IPEF Facebook group on range of topics including gear, hydration, race preparation, nutrition & fueling, recovery, and injury prevention.
If you are looking for one-on-one coaching and a training plan customized uniquely for your fitness level, goals, schedule and lifestyle, follow this link learn more about Nicki’s coaching offer:
- IPSD 204 Resident for 11 years, 4 kids
- Retired in 2021 from 25+ year corporate finance career
- RRCA and VDOT Certified Running Coach
- Providing virtual run coaching for runners of all abilities
- Coaching 5K – Marathon
- Runner for over 20 years, 6 years training with a coach
- 3x Boston Qualifier
- PR’s (all set in 2021, age 49): 5K 21:53 | 10k 45:27 | Half Marathon 1:40:13 | Marathon 3:42:08